Click Here to open the official website
(NBU)'s Vision Statement
We aspire to become a distinguished and credible university, recognized for our academic programs based on building competency, research, innovation, and providing services across the region and the Kingdom.
To be a leading regional institution in academic programs, research, and consulting.
(NBU)'s Mission Statement
We are a regionally serving, comprehensive university committed to educational excellence. Guided by our core values, heritage, and place, We deliver innovative educational programs characterized by outcomes that leverage the human, economic, cultural, and natural resources for the Northern Borders Region and beyond.
Provide accredited academic programs in computing that shape professional graduates who can contribute to research and community development and meet local and regional labor market needs.
Out of the need to provide national competencies specialized in computing and information technology, and with the understanding of the leading role the faculty has to take in serving the community, our college is determined to take a prominent position in computing and information technology by::
- Qualifying our students in computing and information technology, training them to have scientific and practical potential to graduate with high competency.
- Contributing to scientific and applied research in computer and information technology.
- Providing advanced training programs to assess and develop computer skills to the university's employees and the regional community.
- Providing scientific consulting in computer and information technology.
- Providing training courses that meet the labor market needs.
- Qualifying college graduates to seek higher education with the courses provided by the faculty.
- Creating a motivating environment for creativity and innovation in computing and information technology by providing material and moral incentives.
- Training students to analyze and build information systems in the private and public sectors before graduation by partnering with these sectors to provide full facilities and capabilities.
- Cooperating with the community by providing information about exceptional students to public and private bodies for job opportunities.